Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I'm back! 2015

19/08/2015 9:46PM Wed Recently my friend dug out our mutual friend's Blogspot account and started to laughing about it. Hence, I've deleted all my posts here, part of the reason, I don't even dare to read back what I've wrote here. What am I thinking back then??? Anyway, I'm back! And I'm pretty sure 5 or 10 years later when I visit this post again, I might just have the same thought I'm having now, "What am I thinking back then???" LOL Nonetheless, this blog made me flashback those good old times buried deep down in my memory. Time flies, I'm 25 this year. I'm still wondering sometimes, what am I doing, what I've did, what I've achieved? My friends around me had grew up and well-developed, yet, I'm still sitting in front of the computer at my office typing this shit out. No progress on my short/long term goals, no progress on my career path, no progress on my diet plan... Earning half of what my friends are earning, gaining double of my friends' weight, losing half of my hair volume compared to the time I first established this blogger account. What doesn't change? I'm still single after all. :( Anyway, glad that I still have a job, more than sufficient food to survive, less but still some hair on my head to cover my scalp. =) I might be poor, but I'm still surviving. I might be fat but I'm still consider healthy. I might have not much hair but I can save on hair cut. Live my life with the way I want, not necessarily rich, glamor, luxury but definitely thrive and flourish in my own way. P/S: re-visiting this blog and re-continue to write blog just because I'm too boring at office and pretending busy typing on my keyboard.

No comments: